PLEASE CALL US FOR
- A phone consultation with one of our doctors, to help determine how we could best be of help to you.
- An individual, couples, or family therapy appointment for adults or teens; or a play therapy appointment for children.
- An adult psychiatry or child psychiatry appointment.
- An initial divorce services consult so that we may determine which of our divorce services could best meet your needs.
- An appointment for an evaluation: educational (AD/HD, learning disabilities, giftedness); psychological; behavioral; neuropsychological; autism-spectrum; eating disorder; or substance abuse.
- An appointment for a forensic evaluation: family court (psychological, fitness, custody, adoption, etc); juvenile/adult forensic
(risk assessment, psychological, mental status, capacity, immigration, disability, fitness for duty, competency to stand trial, sex offender evals, etc).
- Information on time-limited groups and seminars.
- Information on services for employers within the workplace.
FOUR OFFICES: DURHAM (2) – CHAPEL HILL – RALEIGH
1st Appointment Scheduling for ALL SITES: call (919) 572-0000, or, Fill out the Schedule an Appointment section on the website, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DURHAM OFFICES at SUTTON STATION
(MAIN OFFICE at 5842-106 and 2nd Suite at 5826-202)
DR. TINA LEPAGE email@example.com
5842 Fayetteville Road, Suite 106 Durham, NC 27713
Direct Line Durham: (919) 572-0000
Fax Durham: (919) 572-9999
2nd Suite at 5826 Fayetteville Road, Suite 202
CHAPEL HILL OFFICE DR.KEVIN METZ
firstname.lastname@example.org 102 Market Street, Suite 102 Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Direct Line Chapel Hill: (919) 648-4087
Fax: There is no fax available for this location; please email it to Dr. Metz as an attachment or send it via U.S. Mail to the Chapel Hill address.
RALEIGH OFFICE 185 Wind Chime Court #203 Raleigh, NC 27615
NEW CLIENTS: Please call (919) 572-0000
Direct Line Raleigh for existing clients only: your clinician should give you their cell number
Fax Raleigh: (919) 572-9999
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
REQUEST A CALL BACK
At Lepage Associates, you will either reach a receptionist or a doctor when you call, or will get a return call soon after you call. While we are usually in the office, we cannot answer the telephone when we are with a client. When we are unavailable, you will get our private voicemail, so please feel free to leave a detailed message. We typically return calls on the same day you leave a message, or at least within 24 hours, sometimes with the exception of weekends and holidays. You will be assisted with scheduling inquiries by the admin staff, though a doctor may also help you if you have specialized clinical questions about care as part of scheduling your initial appointment.
If you are a current client and wish to speak to your clinician between sessions, you can ask the admin staff to schedule you a phone meeting; these are scheduled in 15-minute increments at either 15 or 30 minutes (inclusive of the clinician writing a brief note, thus for example: a 15-minute phone appointment would be 10 minutes of talking to the clinician and 5 minutes with the clinician writing their note; a 30-minute phone appointment would be 20 minutes of talking to the clinician and 10 minutes with the clinician writing their note). Please note securing a phone meeting is the best way to ensure your doctor will be free to speak with you and address your between-session needs if any should arise.
To request an initial appointment, please fill out the Schedule an Appointment section on the website, or email the Office Manager and put in the Subject line in capital letters: CLIENT INQUIRY. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours after sending an email, please call. While we check our email daily, unfortunately due to the masses of bulk mail that come in, occasionally client emails get mistakenly bumped into the bulk mail folder where they can easily be overlooked. Existing clients seeking an appointment should call or email our Clinical Intake Specialist/Scheduler. . Existing clients who wish to speak with their doctor between sessions should call or email our Clinical Intake Specialist/Scheduler. IMPORTANT: Clinicians cannot engage in clinical work via email and cannot respond to clinical questions via email; if you wish to email your clinician a brief update between sessions that might be helpful for them to read before your next session, please do, but recognize your clinician may not respond, and sometimes they are busy with clients and may not view their email daily. However, they are happy to read brief updates when time allows.
For general questions about the practice, our services, our doctors, etc., please call or email Lepage Associates founder and owner, Dr. Tina Lepage.
- DR. TINA LEPAGE (Licensed Psychologist & CEO) email@example.com
- TAMMY LEPAGE, M.ED. (COO/Office Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
- ETHAN BLOODWORTH, B.A. (Clinical Intake Manager): email@example.com
- MS. KAREN HAND (Clinical Intake Specialist): firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHERYL HOLMES, B.A. (Billing/Operations & Development Specialist) email@example.com
- DR. LINDSEY OHLER firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR. COLLEEN HAMILTON email@example.com
- DR. SOPHIA WALDER-HOGE firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR. ERICA PRITZKER email@example.com
- DEJA BUCKNER, M.A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEAGHAN BRACKIN, M.S. email@example.com
- DR. EILEEN SANTAELLA firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANNA KULL, B.A. email@example.com
- RAE ANN HAMILTON, LPA firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR. JAMILA PARKER email@example.com
- DR. SAGAN KING firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR. LINDSAY UNDERWOOD email@example.com
- DR. GUSTAVO HALLEY firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS. HOPE VENETTA email@example.com
- DR. JEFF FISCHER firstname.lastname@example.org
- JAZMYN JONES, B.A. email@example.com
- CAROLYN MILLER, B.A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHERYL COHEN, LCSW email@example.com
- DR. ALEXANDRA MAESTRE firstname.lastname@example.org
- MELISSA HUEMMER, LCSW email@example.com
- HEIDI LECOUNT, M.A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- LESA BRIDGES, LCSW email@example.com