March 18, 2013
We asked our Interns this question…”Where do you find happiness?” Their answers are below.
• Happiness is everywhere! It’s spending time with my boyfriend/friends/family, exploring a new city, or just snuggling on the couch with my dogs. I don’t have to search for happiness- it’s all around me.
• It is found by searching for a positive aspect of any scenario.
• I find happiness in my relationships with friends and family, as well as shared experiences, especially spontaneous activities.
• Happiness can be found anywhere, but I find it through God, friends, family, and chocolate. 😉
• Mostly within myself; as a result of my actions.